Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Contents: Please refer to the written list of contents. All contents are subject to availability at time of packing. Any substituted items will be of value and quality.
Claims For Loss Or Damage: Every care is taken in the packing and delivery of your hamper. In the unlikely event of a damage or loss in transit please note the following:-
The damages or gift will be replaced free of charge provided the following:-
- The courier and ourselves are informed immediately.
- The goods are signed for as "damaged" on receipt or refused.
- Damaged goods to be retained for inspection, should we require tosee them.
- No claim may be made for perishable goods if:
- They are not refrigerated on receipt.
- In the event of the recipient not being at home when the gift is delivered and not collecting it promptly from the courier.
- The recipient's address is not accurate.
Acceptance Of Orders:
Ken Warne Hampers reserves the right to refuse any order without stating the reason for refusal. No contract to supply goods or services to you will come into existence until acceptance of an order.
Orders may be cancelled up until 10.00amthe day of despatch when full credit will be given.
No gift containing alcohol may be bought by or sent to persons under age of 18.
For any further information you require please contact our sales office:
Ken Warne Licensed Grocers
22 Market Place
Every care is taken to ensure your valued gift hamper arrives safely and on time. Delivery is carried out by a variety of carriers who have been carefully selected for their care and efficiency. Please note:
It is important that all addresses are accurate including postcode and recipients phone number. All gifts need to be signed for on receipt. If no one is at home the courier will leave card with telephone number to arrange a suitable delivery time. Standard delivery times are Mon - Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
Christmas Delivery Times
- Gifts containing no perishable foods will be despatched from 1st to 22nd December.
- Gift containing cheese will be despatched from the 7th to 22nd December.
- Gifts containing smoked salmon will be despatched from 14th to 22nd December.
Please note that smoked salmon gifts will only be despatched Mon -Wed
Non Christmas Delivery Times
Orders received by 11.00am GMT will be despatched for delivery the next
The following services are also available.
- Before 9.00am
- Before 10.30am
- Before 12.00 noon
- Saturday delivery
- Bulk deliveries to one address
- Multiple addresses
- Collection from our warehouse
By telephoning our sales office on 01748 822222. Cost will vary according to post code. The following postcodes are extra to the standard delivery charges and are subject to a 48 hour service.
AB31 to AB38 AB41 to AB45 AB51 to AB56 PA60 to PA78
FX19 to FX21 HS1 to HS9 KA27 to KA28, PH1,PH5 to PH10
KW1 to KW3 KW5 to KW17 PA20 to PA49 PH15 to PH26
PH30 to PH44 IV40 to IV49 IV1 to IV28, IV31 to IV55
IV30 to IV32 & IV36 ZE1 to ZE3
Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland