Shipping & Delivery
DELIVERY INFORMATION (ORDERS FOR DESPATCH BEFORE CHRISTMAS BEING TAKEN UNTIL 3PM GMT 22/12/2010)
Every care is taken to ensure your valued gift hamper arrives safely and on time. Delivery is carried out by a variety of carriers who have been carefully selected for their care and efficiency. Please note:
It is important that all addresses are accurate including postcode and recipients phone number. All gifts need to b signed for on receipt. If no one is at home the courier will leave card with telephone number to arrange a suitable delivery time. Standard delivery times are Mon - Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
Christmas Delivery Times
- Gifts containing no perishable foods will be despatched from 1st to 22nd December.
- Gift containing cheese will be despatched from the 7th to 22nd December.
- Gifts containing smoked salmon will be despatched from 14th to 22nd December.
Please note that smoked salmon gifts will only be despatched Mon -Wed
Non Christmas Delivery Times
Orders received by 11.00am GMT will be despatched for delivery the next
The following services are also available.
- Before 9.00am
- Before 10.30am
- Before 12.00 noon
- Saturday delivery
- Bulk deliveries to one address
- Multiple addresses
- Collection from our warehouse
By telephoning our sales office on 01748 822222.
Cost will vary according to post code. The following postcodes are extra to the standard delivery charges and are subject to a 48 hour service.
- AB31 to AB38 AB41 to AB45 AB51 to AB56 PA60 to PA78
- FX19 to FX21 HS1 to HS9, KA27 to KA28 PH1, PH5 to PH10
- KW1 to KW3 KW5 to KW17 PA20 to PA49 PH15 to PH26
- PH30 to PH44 IV40 to IV49 IV1 to IV28, IV31 to IV55
- IV30 to IV32 & IV36 ZE1 to ZE3
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland